Vertical Cities Expo: the Tallest, the Dreamed and the Unimaginable!
This impressive exhibition brings together models of the tallest, most famous and spectacular skyscrapers, built and unbuilt, on a scale from 1:1000. In addition to the skyscrapers you may already know, this expo includes proposed towers such as Tatlin’s Tower, Frank Lloyd Wright’s mile high ‘The Illinois‘ and futuristic mega constructions such as Pyramid City and Buckminster Fuller’s Cloud Nine.
As this allows you to compare them to the ones you know, visitors become aware of, and be amazed by the relative height and size of all buildings. Would you want to live in a vertical city? What would be the views from up there? Am I in heaven now? The more you look, the more you will discover.
– 1 rectangular display surrounding the exhibits, size 12m x5m.
– on the display are texts and images about every scale model
– spotlights from the surrounding display, focused on the scale models
– 200+ scale models of buildings, scale 1:1000 including Pyramid City, Green Float and Cloud 9
– 6 black circular ‘islands’ for scale models per continent
– 1 black/blue showcase/table for all the scale models, size 10m x 4m